Monday, May 5, 2008


another day, another story to be told. My adorable son, Austin, decided it would be fun to run around with his arms inside his shirt and slipped/tripped on the hardwood floor and busted up his mouth real bad! I swear he is the most accident prone child ever! Luckily his teeth are all ok and he just has a nasty fat lip and bloody nose. That kid of mine really needs to stay put! And, to top it all off, my cute neice fell while standing on a kitchen chair and smashed her finger to pieces! Poor thing! It is my belief that things happen in 3's, so what's next????

3 comments:

Morgann said...

All I know is I dont want my arms cut off. So....I'm never going to your house. :P Jill I miss you!

Julie said...

Poor Kid! That is so sad! Hope Austin feels better soon!

Gretchen said...

There is always one in the family. Mine is Declan, he has had 4 sets of stiches, and the rest I figure he is a boy and scars are cool, as long as they are not on the face.