Thursday, May 1, 2008


So Phoenix was AWESOME! we had a BLAST! I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with my brother and his family as well as Shannon's uncle and aunt and their family. The weather was perfect, the condo we stayed in was quite nice, and we did alot of relaxing! I couldn't ask for anything more! Shannon was pleased with the minivan (if you didn't know, he hates minivans) and the gatorade spill went unnoticed by the car rental company :) We WILL be going again, sooner than later, so if anyone has any interesting spots to visit, please let me know! This picture was taken at the Diamonbacks game. The Diamonbacks won that night :) And won the previous night too. (Didn't I tell you we'd go to more than one game???)

1 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun! I am glad that you had a good vacation :)