Saturday, August 28, 2010



See this girl? She is now 11. I have to keep reminding myself that she is still a child. She doesn't act like a child (well, maybe sometimes). She acts more like a teenager everyday. I love this little girl. She is so smart, fun, confident, dramatic. I love every bit of it. My sister-in-law tells me she is just like me when I was her age, although technically I didn't meet my sister-in-law until I was almost 13. So, maybe Alyson is more mature/dramatic for her age than I was? Who knows. All I know is that Alyson is going to be something great when she grows up. She has little fear and therefore I know that confidence will take her to great places. She can be whatever she wants to be and more! Currently, she wants to become a dentist or an orthodontist, but I think she is well suited for a job in television. She could be a news reporter or writer or editor! Anything is possible! Happy birthday Alyson. Thanks for being a wonderful daughter. I cannot wait to give her the big surprise Sunday. She'll love it beyond words and then I will add a post here on my blog to show everyone the surprise! Until then........

0 comments: