The end of July was eventful and then some. ALL of my siblings were able to come to Utah and visit! Now can you imagine having 17 cousins together? It was crazy fun!
We had such a great time together chatting, hanging out, watching the kids run, and relaxing. I am so thankful to have such great siblings. I miss being around them all and hope that we can all be together more often. The cousins had a blast together and need that cousin bonding more. Thanks to my parents for putting up with all of us at their house and for feeding us and taking care of us. I know everyone had a great time and we all look forward to doing it again!
14 years ago
3 comments:
look at this, my cousins babies..
love it!
Is there room for me? What a beautiful sight! xoxo
That's a strong hammock! Cute family!
Post a Comment