
School has officially started. Alyson is now in 5th grade, and Austin started 1st grade! Austin called me after school today to let me know that "today was AWESOME!" I asked why and he told me that today they had a "pretend fire" so they got to go outside. And that today they got to do a lot of math so that was cool! Then he told me that his friend has been sick and came back to school today with new shoes. So of course Austin thinks that he needs new shoes too! This isn't really happening at the sweet age of 6 is it??? Wow. Somehow I think I have overlooked that part of childhood. Goodness me, life sure throws me for a loop sometimes! Alyson is doing great in school too. She never ceases to amaze me with her intelligence and courage. She has already sung in front of her class for a miniature talent show and did a fabulous job! I was so proud of her! Brandon, on the other hand, starts school next week and I think he is looking forward to it! He has really turned into a fun kid and I sure enjoy him so much! I have been lucky to spend a little more one-on-one time with him which has been beneficial. I am truly blessed. I have a wonderful family and wonderful friends. Thank you to all who bless and enrich my life.
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment