Saturday, March 7, 2009

Thankful to be me......


During these wonderful times of a bad economy (I am being sarcastic)I have to be thankful for the fact that I have a wonderful job that I love. I cannot express how amazing it is to be an interpreter. I love that I can work and learn at the same time. I love learning, and if I had more money and time, I would never stop being a student. I still have hopes of finishing my BA someday soon. And if I had an endless stack of money I would go to school and become a doctor. I will forever be thankful for the 2 years that I spent interpreting for a doctor at the University of Utah Hospital. Those 2 years were amazing. I learned so much and hope that I can just retain half of the information I learned while interpreting there. I miss it every single day and would go back in a heartbeat if I could. Too bad that Jenn moved to another state :( She is the smartest person I have ever met and I miss her so much. I am, however, thankful for the time we spent together. Good times!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thankful you are you, too! And interpreting does totally rock!

Kimm said...

I second that!! Interpreting rocks!! And so do you!!

Anonymous said...

Amen to this blog entry! It is so good to be an interpreter1