I recently hosted a bridal shower for my nanny's sister. I had this idea to do a strawberry topiary and it turned out better than I had expected. I had to keep my kids away since they kept eating the strawberries of course. I do not claim to be very creative, but this project pleased me :) Congrats to Marylou and Jason on their recent marriage!
14 years ago
6 comments:
you have a nanny..so cool! i just had a babysitter. lol..sorry i think i am funny. the topiary is really cool! i love it! you could do it for any occasion.
love to see you blog once in a while!
I LOVE the topiary! Strawberries are so delicious and they look even better like that! I am going to have to file that idea somewhere in the back of my head so I can use it for a party too! Great idea!
What a fun idea - good job!
Beautiful! teach me how to make one sometime~!
That's really awesome. And it looks delicious! Can you eat it? Or is it just for decoration? ...I hope you can eat it.
Thanks for commenting on my blog! And for coming to my wedding reception. It was fun to see you. I remember when Emily and I were little we used to love to go to Jay and Betsy's house so we could hang out with you and Ann. Oh the good old days. :)
um..... can I come and live at this house? MISS YOU! (oh-and I'll have to have some strawberries and I would prefer them to be made up in some fabulous topiary contraptionish thingy) (: YOUR fam is beautiful!!!
Post a Comment