(This picture is where I want to take my hubby for our 10th wedding anniversary:)
Happy Father's Day to my hubby and the father of my 3 adorable children! I love you Shannon. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, father and friend. I am blessed to have you in my life and the kids are blessed too :)
How long have you been married? 9 almost 10! long years. yes, looooooong years. hahahaha
How old is he? 33 almost 34, then we'll be the same age :) that will be nice at least until November when I turn 35 and he gets to tell everyone that I am older. But I will always be wiser!!!!
Who eats more? Shannon does, that's a given.
Who said I love you first? he did, I wasn't really wanting to be in love ;) and he kissed me first too!
Who is taller? Shannon
Who sings better? that's an easy one. ME! Shannon can't sing for the life of him. He's tone deaf and can't stay on the beat. I, on the other hand, am lucky enough to say that my voice teacher was Dean Kaelin, who is the voice teacher of David Archuleta!!!
Who is smarter? probably Shannon for the most part. He married me, so he must be smart!
Who controls the T.V.? Seriously, that's not even a question! Don't all men control the TV?
Whose temper is worse? easy, Shannon has the worst temper. He's a red personality, which is good and bad. I'm more emotional than angry.
Who does the laundry? Me, no question.
Who does the dishes? Me, again no question.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking toward the headboard then the right side would be Shannon. He doesn't really care what side he sleeps on, but I do!
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me, but Shannon is a good cook and likes to BBQ.
Who is more stubborn? that's a toss up! and we wonder why we have arguements?
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? hmmmm, the stubborn factor comes to play and therefore it's probably him.
Whose parents do you see the most? probably 50/50. But his dad comes over more than any other relative. no, his brother comes over more, then his dad.
Who has more friends? we both have a lot of friends, but he talks to his friends more than me. I talk to one friend daily and he is ALWAYS on the phone with one of his friends. He's worse than a girl!!!
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants in the family? Easy, he does!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment