Thursday, September 1, 2011



BACK TO SCHOOL!



This is an exciting year for my kids. Alyson started junior high school, Austin is now in 3rd grade, and Brandon is in kindergarten. The boys were accepted into a charter school and so I have moved them from their year-round school to a traditional schedule PLUS Brandon has ALL DAY KINDERGARTEN!!! I don't think he was as excited as I was, but has absolutely LOVED it so far! He was even mad this weekend when he asked if he had school on Saturday and I told him no.



Alyson is loving school as well. She is such a smart kid. She was placed in 8th grade honors math and is only in 7th grade! I think she'll enjoy junior high as much as I did.



Austin turned 8 in June and was baptized in August. What a great day that was for all of us. He is such a great kid. He is loving 3rd grade and has met great friends already!



I am so lucky to have 3 kids that are AMAZING children!




1 comments:

The Stark Bunch said...

Hey there sweetie... Catching up on blogs and after seeing you tonight thought I'd come to yours to see what I could find and there was a brand new post! Your kids are amazing, just like their mother. Keep up the great work!