
Funny story about my cute boys. So we were driving to Las Vegas discussing the ongoing issues with our dog running away and my enjoyment of having to pay for her everytime the pound calls to have her picked up. I told Shannon that we should decide if we really want to have a dog around when Austin says, "I have an idea! We can just sell the dog and get a goldfish!" Easy solution, Austin! Thanks buddy!
Then, while driving in Las Vegas my boys saw a huge flag and started to repeat the Pledge. Austin finished with "and justice for all" when Brandon jumped in and said, "you may now be seated." At least preschool is teaching him something!

3 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I am so excited to get into your blog. It will be fun to follow and I can't wait to see some Caribbean pictures.
If you are talking about your dog cody, you can just give him to us.
Post a Comment