14 years ago
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
The first sledding accident in our family was pretty minor.....all things considered! Austin ran into a picnic table at the park while sledding. And 5 stitches later he is doing well! I am amazed at how brave he was (so I am told, since I wasn't at the hospital with him) while getting his stitches. One can only imagine how unhappy I was to be at home while he was in the ER getting stitched up. Hopefully next time dad will know to be at the bottom of the hill ready to catch him next time. Love you Austin!
Posted by Jill at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey jill! Steph gave me your blog address.. So jealous you got to go on another cruise! Looks like you had fun! Hope you guys had a fun Christmas! Our blog is: marcicoombs.com Tell everyone hi!
Post a Comment