
Emily tagged me so I will now post my 8 things list......
8 Favorite TV shows:
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Hopkins
House
Private Practice
Brothers and Sisters
American Idol
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
(notice all the medical shows???)
8 Favorite Restaurants
Cheesecake Factory
Chilis
Olive Garden
Asian Star
Chic-fil-a
Market Street
Applebees
Cafe Rio
8 Things that happened yesterday
Worked
Worked
Worked
Traffic School for a speeding ticket :(
Worked
Worked
Worked
Fell into my bed exhausted
8 Things I look forward to
Christmas
my anniversary (10 years!)
weekends
watching my kids grow up
vacations
vacations
vacations
vacations
8 Things I Love about fall
changing leaves
crispness in the air
smells
Thanksgiving
cool evenings
daylight savings
baseball world series
new tv shows
8 Things on my wishlist
BA Degree
RID Certification
Pay raise
Vacation to Mexico
Stability in the economy
Deadline for the end of the war
No fighting among my children
A more romantic husband :)
14 years ago
1 comments:
ooh! I want to make an addendum to my 8 favorite restuarants - I LOVE Cheesecake Factory, too! (Especially the key lime cheesecake)
I hope you get everything on your wish list!
Post a Comment