Monday, August 11, 2008


My older sister has adopted 2 beautiful children this last year and I have had the amazing opportunity to attend the temple sealings with both children. I am so blessed to have her in my life and even more blessed to have a adorable neice and nephew in my life! I love my sister more than I can express and love being her friend. Thanks to Ann and Wes for allowing me to be part of that spiritual experience that I will NEVER forget!

2 comments:

talonandanna said...

this is so great! adoptive parents and their families are such amazing people! what a blessing. isn't the temple sealing such a magnificent event to witness! thanks for sharing this post!

Nikki said...

This is so great. I am so happy for her. I have watched one sealing when they brought in a small child and it was amazing. I'm sure you had a wonderful time being apart of that.