jill- i'm so excited that you have a blog! and your kiddos are ADORABLE! have fun in AZ, i'm totally jealous! love it there! enjoy and do get some relaxing in! :)
Hi Jill! I am glad you have a blog now. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Brandon doesn't look like a baby anymore! I can't believe I have been gone a whole year-today acutally. CRAZY! I don't know when I will be home but I need to come see you guys. Hope you are doing well. Tell the kids Hi!
I can't believe how big your kids are. Time just flies the older we get. I love this blog thing. It is nice to keep in touch with family and friends. Gretchen
Shannon and I have been married since 1999 and have 3 adorable children. Alyson is 10, Austin is 6, and Brandon is 4. Shannon is a general contractor and I am a sign language interpreter. We have busy lives and are very blessed to have a great family and wonderful friends.
4 comments:
jill- i'm so excited that you have a blog! and your kiddos are ADORABLE! have fun in AZ, i'm totally jealous! love it there! enjoy and do get some relaxing in! :)
Hi Jill! I am glad you have a blog now. I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Brandon doesn't look like a baby anymore! I can't believe I have been gone a whole year-today acutally. CRAZY! I don't know when I will be home but I need to come see you guys. Hope you are doing well. Tell the kids Hi!
I can't believe how big your kids are. Time just flies the older we get. I love this blog thing. It is nice to keep in touch with family and friends.
Gretchen
Your kids are so cute! that one picture of you makes me laugh. :0)
Post a Comment