I just finished reading a bunch of blogs.......so to start today I want to tell all my lovely terp friends how much I enjoy you guys! We had a great time at the reunion on Friday night. (for those of you who missed it, you really missed out!) I was, sadly, the only one representing the class of 1996, and if Melissa would ever quit trying to make herself better and more qualified than she already is as an interpreter, then she would actually have time to be at the blasted reunion! She was missed :( But as for the other terps that WERE there, you guys ROCK! I am forever thankful that I have good friends to work with! I swear I have the best job in the whole world!!!
14 years ago
3 comments:
I agree- we had a great time! I have been thinking about the reunion all weekend :)
The Interpreter Reunion was such a blast! I was so glad that I went and was able to see friends from the ITP that I hadn't seen in 5 years! I am so thankful that we had the opportunity to get together and I hope that this can become a bi-annual event. I agree with Jill, our terp friends are the best! And this job is one of the greatest in the world! Love you all...RHONDA.
We do rock! Oh man. We are cool.
Post a Comment